Pittsburgh Workers’ Compensation Lawyer
If You’ve Been Injured on the Job, Call Us.
The Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation Act provides benefits to cover the medical bills and lost wages of people who have suffered workplace injuries. These benefits are crucial for individuals who are no longer able to work and are facing increasing medical debt, but have no source of income.
Unfortunately, obtaining these benefits without legal guidance is complex and the process can discourage many applicants from filing in the first place, or appealing from a denied claim. At the Law Office of Melvin L. Vatz, our Pittsburgh workers’ compensation attorney can help take care of your case while you focus on healing.
Call us at 412-391-3030 to learn more.
Protection for Working People in Pennsylvania
Our firm provides working men and women with experienced legal representation. Our attorneys have a strong track record for success in negotiating claims settlements and can defend against employer petitions to terminate or modify benefits. Our experienced Pittsburgh workers’ compensation attorney has represented thousands of claimants from a variety of industries, including many construction trades.
Talk to a workers’ compensation attorney if:
- Your workers’ comp claim was denied by your insurance company
- You are on workers’ comp and the insurance company is not paying for your medical treatment
- You were sent back to work by your employer to perform light-duty jobs
- The insurance company has made an offer of settlement for a workers’ compensation claim
- The insurance company filed a petition to modify or terminate your workers’ compensation benefits
- The insurance company wants you to be interviewed by a vocational expert
We Can Answer Your Questions Regarding Workers’ Comp
If you have already filed a claim or if you are preparing to file a claim, it is in your best interest to learn as much as you can about the workers’ compensation process. If your claim has been denied we can file your petition for benefits.
We can answer your questions about:
- What to do if you are injured on the job
- Workers’ compensation benefits
- Other benefits for injured workers
- Termination or modification of benefits
- Common injuries in workers’ compensation cases
For individual guidance, contact the Law Office of Melvin L. Vatz to schedule your initial case consultation.