It’s hard to appreciate how important our knees are until something goes wrong with them. Work-related knee injuries, which can keep us from working or even walking, are all too common because knees are complicated and fragile. They are susceptible to being hurt in accidents and by repetitive movements.
If you experienced a knee injury on the job, you may be entitled to workers’ compensation benefits. Our firm can help you obtain appropriate medical care and wage loss benefits if you qualify.
Fighting For The Rights Of Injured Workers
Attorney Mel Vatz of the Law Office of Melvin L. Vatz has been helping injured workers in the Pittsburgh area since 1979. We can assist you in obtaining the workers’ compensation benefits to which you are entitled by Pennsylvania law. Our extensive experience in the field has included:
- Warehouse workers and drivers who lift packages and boxes
- Nurses and other health care workers who lift and move patients
- Workers who use ladders and scaffolds
- Workers who spend time on their knees
- Employees who have been turned down for knee surgery and other medical treatment
- Cases involving ligament problems of all kinds, including ACL, MCL and PCL injury
- Meniscus injuries
Every case is different. Our firm can evaluate your case, free of charge, and help you understand your options for moving forward.
Contact Us | The Consultation Is Free
Looking for a knee injury lawyer? We can answer your questions about work injury matters. Contact the Law Office of Melvin L. Vatz for a free consultation.