Wage Loss Benefits
Nobody hopes or expects to be seriously hurt on the job. When an injury happens, though, help is available because of workers’ compensation laws.
Workers’ compensation benefits come in two primary forms, both of which are extremely important: medical benefits and wage loss benefits. Wage loss benefits provide eligible employees with the ability to pay their bills and provide for their families when they are unable to work or limited in their ability to work, either temporarily or permanently. Wage loss benefits can be total or partial, depending on the severity of the injury.
The Help Your Family Needs | The Benefits You Are Entitled To By Law
At the Law Office of Melvin L. Vatz, we have been protecting the rights of injured workers in the Pittsburgh area for decades. Mr. Vatz has helped thousands of people obtain and keep their workers’ compensation benefits. We can assist you if your workers’ compensation case involves:
- Your employer denying your benefits claim
- Termination or modification of benefits
- Your employer’s insurance company disputing how much loss of use you have experienced
- Temporary disability or permanent disability
- Questions about medical examinations and your choice of physician
We will be happy to answer your questions. We welcome the opportunity to serve you and your family.