Pittsburgh Workers’ Compensation Attorney
The Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation Act provides benefits to cover the medical bills and lost wages of people who have suffered workplace injuries. These benefits are crucial for individuals who are no longer able to work and are facing increasing medical debt, but no source of income. Unfortunately, obtaining these benefits without legal guidance is complex and the process can discourage many applicants from filing in the first place, or appealing from a denied claim.
At the Law Office of Melvin L. Vatz, Mr. Vatzhas helped injured workers obtain workers’ comp benefits for nearly 40 years. If you have been injured on the job and are seeking workers’ comp benefits, contact a Pittsburgh workers’ compensation lawyer online or call (412) 391-3030 to schedule a free initial consultation.
Protection for Working People in Pennsylvania
At theLaw Office of Melvin L. Vatz, we provide working men and women in Pennsylvania with experienced legal representation that protects their rights and secures benefits for medical bills and lost wages. Our attorneys have a thorough understanding of the Pennsylvania Workers’ Comp Act and a strong track record of success serving clients in the Pittsburgh metropolitan area.
We will also negotiate settlements of workers’ comp claims and can defend against employer petitions to terminate or modify benefits. Our experienced Pittsburgh workers’ compensation attorney has represented thousands of workers’ comp claimants from a variety of industries, including many construction trades. Talk to a workers’ comp attorney if:
- Your workers’ comp claim was denied by your insurance company
- You are on workers’ comp and the insurance company is not paying for your medical treatment
- You were sent back to work by your employer to perform light-duty jobs
- The insurance company has made an offer of settlement for a workers’ compensation claim
- The insurance company filed a petition to modify or terminate your workers’ compensation benefits
- The insurance company wants you to be interviewed by a vocational expert
We Can Answer All Questions Regarding Workers’ Comp
If you have already filed a claim or if you are preparing to file a claim, it is in your best interest to learn as much as you can about the workers’ compensation process. If your claim has been denied we will file your petition for benefits. We can answer your questions about:
- Workers’ comp settlements
- Workers’ comp benefits
- Return to work and termination of benefits
- Common injuries in workers’ comp cases
- Other benefits for injured workers
Call for a Free Consultation With a Washington Work Injury Lawyer
If you have suffered an injury at work do not sign any documents or settlement agreements that your insurance company or employer may produce without speaking with an attorney first. Contact a Pennsylvania workers’ comp attorney online or call (412) 391-3030 to schedule a free initial consultation.